Do you trust buying things on EBAY...?

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
Screenshot_20240313_135921_Facebook.jpg

In 7th grade I brought one of my Birmingham Roller breed pigeons to school. While no one watched me I placed it inside my hinged desk cover

The class later watched as I walked over and released it out the window....several blocks from my home.

I must have a homing cat. After the February fire in Texas 1 of my cats went missing. Thought maybe the fire got him, but returned yesterday a lot darker than when he went missing. He used to be white and now a little darker especially his feet and legs. Kinda off white or ecru😂.

Attachments

• 20240317_211802.jpg
    20240317_211802.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 27
His name is Snowball, but affectionately named Godfather due to him keeping his eyes mostly closed all the time. His meow sounded like the dog off of Grownups.

Not really. The last/ pretty much only thing I've ordered from fleabay is a Lyman lube/sizer for cast bullets. It came in as new/ old stock with missing parts and was simply posted up as used. I had the parts on my broken sizer, so I was back in business. If I had not just been replacing damaged gear, I'd have been in trouble; most of the parts for those things are on back order.

Not really. The last/ pretty much only thing I've ordered from fleabay is a Lyman lube/sizer for cast bullets. It came in as new/ old stock with missing parts and was simply posted up as used. I had the parts on my broken sizer, so I was back in business. If I had not just been replacing damaged gear, I'd have been in trouble; most of the parts for those things are on back order.
Communication is somewhat difficult on product info at times. Getting the seller to email back and provide info you want is a PITA at times. The good thing I've experienced is ebay will call back usually within 5 minutes. They are my go-to IF I can't find what I need elsewhere.