Do you hunt alone or with buddies and relatives ?

I use to hunt with my dad from the age of 3 till i was 36 when he quit hunting .Then in alaska i took every kid i could find hunting for 12 years .Then i came back to ga took more kids hunting till i ran out of kids to take .I had some good hunting buddies but they are all in Heaven .I have hunteed alone the past 10 years or so .
Mostly alone

Depends on the day we are hunting deer. Usually early season I hunt alone, at a friends home, etc. We may hunt together at different locations. And near the weekend we start hunting WT like rabbits. Because they refuse to move during the day. So we drive them. This is where I am thankful for the young fellas (nephews & friends). We usually have about 8 to 10 guys. We include local neighboring farms, when we are driving deer. This usually happens a few times during the 2 weeks of rifle hunting.

Most of my hunting through the years,
I hunted alone. Early years was with my granddad and sometimes with my dad.
Then with my daughter when she had time. Back in the day, I hunted alone because most didn't want to hunt the places and the way I hunted. Now older I would never do what I did. And I pass on shooting game now, I just like being out there. đź‘Ť

I have multiple friends that I hunt with in Wyoming and New Mexico. We live in Georgia, Ohio, and other places but stay in touch with a group chat. Did not try out West last two years due to shortage of tags.
I am getting old and cannot hang with the "death march" hunts were doing in an out of public land - the other guys are a lot younger than me. We had a great time and usually all of us tagged out. A group would drive from Ohio and my group would drive from Georgia and we would rally at a hotel or rental cabins in WY. Drive straight through alternating drivers every tank of gas. Hunt for five days then drive straight through home. Multiple mule deer and antelope harvested per trip. Great times. Great memories.

I very much prefer to hunt alone. But i do enjoy my new-ish tradition in which during whitetail season I go spend a weekend or two at my dad’s place out in the country. He doesn’t hunt anymore, just doesn’t want to honestly, so it’s Hunting alone by day, drinking coffee and catching up on life with my dad by night.

Once my own kids are a bit older I certainly hope at least some of them want to come with me.

Only in the early years I went alone on muzzleloader hunts. No one was interested in it.
Now it's friends and family and bringing up the grandkids, me and hunting buddies have.
Elk camp usually has 20 guys and 3 tags. That's extremely nice from calling them to having them help field dress, skin, quarter and pack out.
I've done 3 elk hunts by myself but I made sure I wasn't far from a forest trail to get them out myself.