Direct Tv

I've got your six Phil. They're seriously hacking me off and for the last time. I just started a trial subscription to youtube tv and will probably be pulling the plug on DTV by the end of the month.

I don't have cable or satellite, but stream pretty much anything I want.

Satellite and cable are dead ends, these streaming services offering free streams with ads are killing them. I get 3 - 5 ads tops in a 2 hour stream, did watch a game and it was surprising it had 14 total ads, but the timer was less than 6 minutes of total ad time. Never even noticed it before that game a week or so back.

I was surprised by the amount of stuff available on Pluto, there's really not much new stuff I care to watch, local college ball and some news events, the rest I could care less about, but Festus and Doc arguing, I can get behind.
After years of bouncing between cable and satellite providers we now have roku. Plenty of older shows on there which we would rather watch than anything new. We have a couple add ons like paramount + and peacock which costs extra but still cheaper than cable or satellite. You do need Wi-Fi since it's streaming.
There's a number of outdoor channels that you can add on along with live sporting events and motor sports but you have to pay extra.

Recent Posts