Did Ya Hear……

A bit harsh......I know some Democarats, even have one in the extended family, and they are honest but don't think logically. Trying to avoid the word 'dumb'.
My father-in-law is a die hard Democrat and he is flipping his lid about his party and keeps sending scathing letters to every Democrat party member 😂

Wife has retired teacher as a friend, both are retired teachers. But this woman who is a dim, makes the most racist statements. thinking she isn't. She will say " well you know we have to help those poor black people out, their just not able to help themselves ". And she never thinks this is racist. And thinks Republicans are the worst people on the planet. Still don't know why my wife is a friend of her.

Like starting off "I am not a racist but". "I am not a communist but". I don't think we need wall in southern border but just on few blue states.

In putting my own feelings into your post.

I agree with no wall….provided that there are policy changes/rules on the counties that allow/promote illegal entry into America so painful that it will never happen again.

A "blue state wall"……..absolutely! Give the present illegals the option of leaving the country or entering the "walled-in" blue state. The now "walled" blue states will cease to receive any and all government assistance…..becoming the lawless, cesspool that they want the rest of America to become!

If we have any military bases or shipping facilities in these states, they too will be "walled"……becoming a highly secure facility in which employees/ military personnel are on complete "base/facility" lock down, with zero physical contact with the outside during their work/active duty cycles. These cycles for civilians would be similar to workers in remote locations….. 2 weeks on/off or similar. Military personnel would get periodic leave, and are flown off base!

Maybe not a perfect solution……but, beats the heck out of what we presently have! memtb

In putting my own feelings into your post.

I agree with no wall….provided that there are policy changes/rules on the counties that allow/promote illegal entry into America so painful that it will never happen again.

A "blue state wall"……..absolutely! Give the present illegals the option of leaving the country or entering the "walled-in" blue state. The now "walled" blue states will cease to receive any and all government assistance…..becoming the lawless, cesspool that they want the rest of America to become!

If we have any military bases or shipping facilities in these states, they too will be "walled"……becoming a highly secure facility in which employees/ military personnel are on complete "base/facility" lock down, with zero physical contact with the outside during their work/active duty cycles. These cycles for civilians would be similar to workers in remote locations….. 2 weeks on/off or similar. Military personnel would get periodic leave, and are flown off base!

Maybe not a perfect solution……but, beats the heck out of what we presently have! memtb
Sounds like a Kurt Russell movie. Escape from New York.