Did a thing today.

mtank

I've read several comments the past couple years about AG composites so I looked into them. I discovered I'm about a hour from them. Called them Monday about ordering a stock for my CA ridgeline & was told if I wanted to come by to hold one I could. Went there today to do so ended up getting a tour of the place & ordering a stock.

I've read several comments the past couple years about AG composites so I looked into them. I discovered I'm about a hour from them. Called them Monday about ordering a stock for my CA ridgeline & was told if I wanted to come by to hold one I could. Went there today to do so ended up getting a tour of the place & ordering a stock.
Just curious-what did you not like about the stock it came with?

Just curious-what did you not like about the stock it came with?
Pretty much all I've read on the CA lower tier guns is the stock is the weak link. I was going to sell the gun & replace it with a Havak ph2 but I've read mixed reviews on those. So I decided to replace the stock & see if I like it any better. I ended up ordering the AG Alpine Hunter finished in Kodiak rogue

47ABA0DD-004C-43B2-9332-C168D2388436.jpeg

Got my stock back then took it to the local gunsmith to have it bed. This thing feels awesome totally different gun.