Diablo Custom Rifles 28 nosler and 300 rum

paulatherton21

Just got these rifles a few weeks ago from Ryan Kelsey... owner of Diablo Custom Rifles... The kryptek rifle is a 28 nosler.. defiance deviant hunter.. bartlein 3b.. manners eh1.. jewel... this thing is a laser and is better than a quarter moa shooter!! And the proof barreled rifle is a 300 rum... McMillan a3 sporter.. proof barrel.. jewel.. built on lone peak arms razor action... terminator t3 brake.... this thing is insanely awesome... no recoil at all and is shooting in the .1s!!! I'm extremely pleased with both rifles and will b having Ryan build all my rifles from here on out... he is a great gunsmith and a hell of a guy... quick turn around times as well! If you're looking for a true one of a kind rifle give him a call! Or get ahold of me and I'll get you a deal :)

Attachments

• IMG_1905.jpg
    IMG_1905.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 663
  • IMG_6828.jpg
    IMG_6828.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 546
  • IMG_5262.jpg
    IMG_5262.jpg
    311.6 KB · Views: 582
  • IMG_0520.jpg
    IMG_0520.jpg
    287.6 KB · Views: 536
  • IMG_5945.jpg
    IMG_5945.jpg
    323.3 KB · Views: 580
Very nice looking rifles and I would be proud to own either much less both. I was thinking of a similar paint scheme as the 28 nosler for a 6.5 i'm having built. I believe the scope on the 30 rum looks like a Steiner, if so which model and how do you like it in comparison to the Nightforce?

Just got these rifles a few weeks ago from Ryan Kelsey... owner of Diablo Custom Rifles... The kryptek rifle is a 28 nosler.. defiance deviant hunter.. bartlein 3b.. manners eh1.. jewel... this thing is a laser and is better than a quarter moa shooter!! And the proof barreled rifle is a 300 rum... McMillan a3 sporter.. proof barrel.. jewel.. built on lone peak arms razor action... terminator t3 brake.... this thing is insanely awesome... no recoil at all and is shooting in the .1s!!! I'm extremely pleased with both rifles and will b having Ryan build all my rifles from here on out... he is a great gunsmith and a hell of a guy... quick turn around times as well! If you're looking for a true one of a kind rifle give him a call! Or get ahold of me and I'll get you a deal :)

Awesome…….Smooth looking guns!!! A couple of questions for ya. I have a very similar build in the works. Deviant Hunter action, Obermeyer 300 WM fluted Barrel, Was leaning towards the Manners EH1 Stock. How do you like the stock?? Did Mannners do the Kryptec Camo for you?? I have the same night force scope and a Mark 4 4.5 x 14 sitting. Haven't decided which one. waiting for the Barrel Weight before I decide. What was the weight of your whole set up?

Word I heard is his Job moved him far away from his smithing place. Can't do what he wants to do cuz he needs to do what he needs to to live and pay bills. Hope that makes sense.

I'm waiting on a gun from him now. Should be sending it shortly.

Can you get info on dipping??? I think want to dip some of my stocks

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.