• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Desperate searching for Adg 300 wsm brass

ddman

I'm looking for some adg 300 wsm brass. My once fired Winchester brass isn't liking my new barrel and primer pockets are going after fairly light loads. I have a elk hunt I'm leaving for on the 26th and am desperate. I will gladly pay extra for a new box or 2 if you can get them to me in Oklahoma before the weekend.

I've got a box I can send you but idk the logistics if it would get to you on time or even if the express overnight mail would be worth it. Let me know if you want to try brother…
Good luck Aloha

It would be worth a try. I'll pm you my address if you don't still have it. And let me know the cost.

Ok I will trade you for 500 pcs 215 hybrids! Joking brother I will put it in the mail tonight, pm you the tracking and let's see if it reaches in time. If it does and your happy contact me when you get back from your hunt, we can work out something fair. No payment is necessary at this time…. Just concentrate on dropping the hammer on a monster brother!!

Ok I will trade you for 500 pcs 215 hybrids! Joking brother I will put it in the mail tonight, pm you the tracking and let's see if it reaches in time. If it does and your happy contact me when you get back from your hunt, we can work out something fair. No payment is necessary at this time…. Just concentrate on dropping the hammer on a monster brother!!
You are the man. If I had them I would send them your way. I'll look here locally to see if I can find you some. Thank you again

Call Montana Accuracy he has a bunch of ADG brass on the shelf.
406-671-2396
Thank you sir. He had some and was willing to overnight me some. So hopefully I'll get some in time from one of the three people I've got it coming from