• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Defiance Deviant Hunter Barreled Action by Area 419

Lobber

I have this listed in Gun Parts, but should also have it here. Link to the details in Gun Parts Classifieds:

Last edited:
Top, good deal to be had! Priced well below parts cost, and this was smithed by one of the best in the industry!

Might consider partial trade of a Defiance AntiX action, or similar.

Heck of a deal here considering the parts list, premium gunsmithing, and proven accuracy!

-Defiance Deviant Hunter LA: $1745+$125 for Nitride= $1870
-Timney Calvin Elite Trigger: $230
-Hawk Hill Barrel: $400
-Area419 hellfire direct thread brake: $110
-Seamless Thread Protector: $50
-Redding Competition Die set: : $315
***Parts Total: $2975***

Above parts list does not include premium gunsmithing and Cerakote, which adds approximately $1090, for an approximate build price for this barreled action plus dies of $4065!!!

Also not included in the price is the additional brass and ammo that I'll throw in at no additional cost.

Price down to $2300 shipped for everything, but still taking offers!

Also considering parting out, so let me know if you are interested in any parts!

Now asking $2250 shipped for everything, including the Redding Competition 3-die set, brass, and ammo.

Willing to part out if of interest.

Heck of a deal here considering the parts list, premium gunsmithing, and proven accuracy!

-Defiance Deviant Hunter LA: $1745+$125 for Nitride= $1870
-Timney Calvin Elite Trigger: $230
-Hawk Hill Barrel: $400
-Area419 hellfire direct thread brake: $110
-Seamless Thread Protector: $50
-Redding Competition Die set: : $315
***Parts Total: $2975***

Above parts list does not include premium gunsmithing and Cerakote, which adds approximately $1090, for an approximate build price for this barreled action plus dies of $4065!!!

Also not included in the price is the additional brass and ammo that I'll throw in at no additional cost.
What caliber is it chambered in on that barrel

Recent Posts