December 15, 1791 - Ratification of the Bill of Rights

Muddyboots

232 years ago, the Bill of Rights were ratified as the first 10 Amendments to our Constitution. The Bill of Rights established our "unalienable" rights that are not negotiable.

I would urge everyone to discuss the Bill of Rights with your children to reinforce their understanding where our personal freedoms come from.

Muddy, it is horrible that much of the teaching today would say that since most of those founding fathers were slave owners, the whole Bill is null and void. Youngsters are not taught to think, and their ideas and concepts stick into their adulthood. Many states are trying to nullify the Constitution, what is next is anyone's guess....it is coming.

Muddy, it is horrible that much of the teaching today would say that since most of those founding fathers were slave owners, the whole Bill is null and void. Youngsters are not taught to think, and their ideas and concepts stick into their adulthood. Many states are trying to nullify the Constitution, what is next is anyone's guess....it is coming.
This is the reason Muddy is asking WE discuss it with our kids, We the Parents, are responsible for our kids education, not the government schools.
There learning dosent start or end only in the class room.

Mark, Home Schooling is Extremely popular. While your kids may go to public school, you can buy textbooks and have your own class with your kids, great family time.
My wife and I home schooled all three of our boys, and have successfully taught them to love the Lord and there Country, and are givers instead of takers when it come to contributing to society.
"The thief has no legal right to the wallet he takes from his victim simply because he puts it in his pocket and claims it is his own"
Parents get involved in your child's education, turn off the TV, Read the Bible to them, talk about God and our Great Country

232 years ago, the Bill of Rights were ratified as the first 10 Amendments to our Constitution. The Bill of Rights established our "unalienable" rights that are not negotiable.

I would urge everyone to discuss the Bill of Rights with your children to reinforce their understanding where our personal freedoms come from.
I was reading the newsletter from one of our WY senators this morning reminding us about the ratification of the Bill Of Rights earlier this morning. My kids are all grown, but I hope it is brought up and studied in the schools today.