• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED CZ 527 American .223 w/ nice stock & Leupold 1” rings

Basher42

Up for sale is an excellent condition CZ 527 American chambered in .223Rem with a 1:9 twist. While not a "true" lotto winner, the stock does have some nice figure and tiger striping in it, and the bluing is deep and even. The set trigger feels FANTASTIC, and even unset it's very nice. Includes TWO magazines (one used and one BNIB) and a set of Leupold 1" high rings.

I'm asking $925 shipped. Your FFL must accept from an individual. I may need to remove the barreled action from the stock in order to fit it in a box, just depends on if I can find another box long enough to leave it together. Either way, it will be packed securely. Payment due via discreet PayPal friends/fam or USPS MO (split into two MOs so they can be cashed at the post office) only.

Any questions, just ask. Thanks!

IMG_3209.jpeg

IMG_3207.jpeg

IMG_3210.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah, while I'm often interested in a wide variety of firearms and such, in this case I'm unfortunately pretty specific as I'm trying to whittle things down before we make a downsizing move. Also I think I have its replacement lined up, so that kinda kills the trade deal mostly lol.

However, I found a second BNIB mag for it, so the price now includes two mags!