CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was under impression that airing out customer business disagreements were against LRH policies. Curious if this is true. Seems in past, threads were shut down quickly. I would like clarification.

@Chris: can you comment in this statement?
Use that REPORT button to notify the Admin. I am sure they are not monitoring every post.

if you purchased a product under one warranty policy and waited roughly a year then sent for fitting and waited again.
You have problems notify the manufacture of the problems and then 2 months later they post changing their warranty policy and blow you off. I don't care if it was for your car ,truck, house, or your rifle if you purchased under one assumption and then it gets changed years later the original policy should be honored.

that is true customer service.

Barrel makers only warranty against accuracy and defect, prove defect?
Note what it says about gunsmith work!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230924-160557_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230924-160557_Chrome.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 54
Theres one thing I learned when I worked for a barrel company talking to customers, 98% of the time the problem was it was nothing they did why it shot bad, didn't cleaned up as expected and so forth, 97% of the time it was the customers fault for a variety of reasons.
Since you worked for a barrel company do you think forgetting about their barrel for a month, then telling them you were returning it and ghosting again for a month is an appropriate cs level?

Since you worked for a barrel company do you think forgetting about their barrel for a month, then telling them you were returning it and ghosting again for a month is an appropriate cs level?
Listen im not gonna argue about the C.S service, ive heard every arguement under the sun about a barrel to know like I said to find out 97% of the time it turned out to be something the customer did.
Don't buy a Bart I could careless, your choice.
Hell it might make my lead time shorter next time I do.

Listen im not gonna argue about the C.S service, ive heard every arguement under the sun about a barrel to know like I said to find out 97% of the time it turned out to be something the customer did.
Don't buy a Bart I could care less, your choice.
That fine, but that's kind of an enormous part of his post you're refusing to address. It's literally the title

You can keep repeating how the barrel you've never seen is his fault and just not addressing the cs service. Talking to people about your experience with companies is imo important for the industry to stay in check

I do think op should have taken the 50% off and then sold the blank. That's a decent offer

Let me see if I understand you. They offered a 50% reduced price for a replacement on a used barrel that had seen chambering to +p, 480 rds down range using long bearing bullets in an already hot 300RUM, and you feel like you should receive a completely new barrel free? Do I have that correct?

I've driven a lot of warrantied tires that did not live nearly as long as the claimed 50-70,000 miles, and at no time has anyone ever offered to replace the set for free nor did I expect it. Same with battery lives, etc, etc, etc. I have seen barrels burn out quicker than expected, and I have seen them last much longer than "normal" or expected. At no time did I ever think the barrel maker should have replaced for free any of those that died sooner than expected. Unless there was an "obvious" defect "caused by the maker", I just considered it the price of high performance or the sport we enjoy.

But that is just me.

That fine, but that's kind of an enormous part of his post you're refusing to address. It's literally the title

You can keep repeating how the barrel you've never seen is his fault and just not addressing the cs service. Talking to people about your experience with companies is imo important for the industry to stay in check
Have you seen the barrel?
Why do I need to look at the barrel when the O.P admitted the +P throat was gone.
Anybody who has shot enough RL33 knows its horribly dirty and by his own admittance didn't clean untill 50 rounds, I know for a fact after 50 rounds it was terribly dirty with 33 and shooting 3 consecutive rounds it was plenty hot.
You add up 3 consecutive rounds, not cleaning untill 50 rounds with 33 and +P chamber you got a wore out throat at 460 rounds

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.