Custom Turret Band

I should mention that I've moved to the next generation of doping. I now have a new Revic br4 which displays more accurate dope (I think) because of the onboard stuff. However, still a good idea to have a backup plan in the event you lose the device, batteries go dead or it just fails.

I should mention that I've moved to the next generation of doping. I now have a new Revic br4 which displays more accurate dope (I think) because of the onboard stuff. However, still a good idea to have a backup plan in the event you lose the device, batteries go dead or it just fails.
If your range finder gets lost or goes down for what ever reason you likely aren't shooting anything past 300 yards anyways so it doesn't really matter.

I supposed unless you are very familiar with the area and have ranged a bunch of landmarks previously

If your range finder gets lost or goes down for what ever reason you likely aren't shooting anything past 300 yards anyways so it doesn't really matter.

I supposed unless you are very familiar with the area and have ranged a bunch of landmarks previously
In a pinch I can use my reticle and ballistics calculator to range targets.

Now someone went and came up with turret tags, thinking about trying these out, my ballistic app for the wife's 7mm-08 is off about a 1/2 MOA on come ups and I cant figure out why so there is no point in getting the CDS dial from Leupold.

Now someone went and came up with turret tags, thinking about trying these out, my ballistic app for the wife's 7mm-08 is off about a 1/2 MOA on come ups and I cant figure out why so there is no point in getting the CDS dial from Leupold.
I have the ones from crazy crow but these look good too

All that seems fine when shooting flat. What about if your shooting at let's say a 25 degree angle up or down? Won't that change your moa or mill adjustment? Just asking
My rangefinder is set to display equivalent horizontal distance, so it accounts for the angle and gives me the correct yardage to set the scope to.