• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Custom shop Remington 700 Kuiu Ultimate Sheep Rifle 6.5 creed

As ad states, I'm looking to buy a Custom shop Remington 700 Kuiu ultimate sheep rifle. This was chambered in a 6.5 creedmoor. Please let me know if you have one or know where I can find one.

Text me 814-251-4663 or pm me on here

I attached pics of one that I already have for reference.

Thanks guys!

Paul
I have a custon shop from the eighties that was originally a 350 rem mag. Rebarreled it with a full length Lilja 6.5 rem mag barrel a couple of years ago. Shoots into 0.35"@ 100yrds. I was going to list it this spring. Just not using it like I thought I would.

Sounds like an awesome rifle, but I'm only looking for the ultimate sheep rifle. Good luck with your sale!
I went and looked at that Ultimate Sheep rifle in SC yesterday. It is like brand new. They've had it for a couple years. Asking $5995 I think. Can't remember. It's out of my budget for a rifle. They'd probably make a deal on it. It's the one a few post above here on Guns International. Also had an incredible Gunwerx rifle in there. I like it way better than the REM Ultimate Sheep. Asking $6300 for it.

I walked out with a Montana…

Call them. 864-422-0072. They were really easy to work with. Alex helped me out. He showed me that rifle.