• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Custom 700 257 Wby

Dear Zhomeguy, I also like your 7mm08. I missed it at first, that's a doll baby like my border collie. Z-man, depending on my situation, I may can purchase after get my tax refund back @ around the last Feb, or 1st of March, that is no one bites on either. This may be a cheer up for me. I am worried about her, she is family. I kinda like the 7mm-08 a lot Z-man. Buck in n.c.

Len, are Len Backus, of long range hunting. I want to help let me kno what you need money wise, for a first grade member. I read a lot on your forum. Thanks buck
No worries, regarding the sale of the 7mm-08. I'm not asking for a deposit and things may even change your mind, but If you tell me you want it, I'll hold it for 90 days with a sticky note and your name on it. I don't sell rifles for a lot of profit. And am not in a rush rush to sell stuff, I just enjoy getting good stuff in deserving hands and they like to use it. Private msg me with your name and info and I will do as noted above..I will keep in touch with you in a month or so and see how Pepper is doing. I'm holding a 6.5-280AI also for a gentleman that has some health issues he is getting resolved, which hopefully I get some positive news soon. Not even caring if he buys the rifle at this point, just want to hear some good news...Regards Sir

No worries, regarding the sale of the 7mm-08. I'm not asking for a deposit and things may even change your mind, but If you tell me you want it, I'll hold it for 90 days with a sticky note and your name on it. I don't sell rifles for a lot of profit. And am not in a rush rush to sell stuff, I just enjoy getting good stuff in deserving hands and they like to use it. Private msg me with your name and info and I will do as noted above..I will keep in touch with you in a month or so and see how Pepper is doing. I'm holding a 6.5-280AI also for a gentleman that has some health issues he is getting resolved, which hopefully I get some positive news soon. Not even caring if he buys the rifle at this point, just want to hear some good news...Regards Sir
Z-man, here my phone number,
828-551-7330 me and pepper finished up @ the vet. She a
HEMANGIOSARCOMA , this a tumor on her heart at the present ,the size of a marble. They gives her 4 to 6 months. I am going to baby her as much as I can. Thanks Z-man, buck in n.c. oh you can text me @ that number. I will get that, I live in the sticks, so to say.

Len, I forgot to mention her name is pepper
Jill and I wish the BEST for Pepper!
We have (5) felines kids, (2) Canines and (4) Goats.
Samson has been on the doorstep of Animal Hevan several times this year and pulled through. No treatments can help-just past his expiration date with other issues. He gives us more love now and we try to return. Only people with these special bonds can understand. We wish the best and cherish all the lasting days with Pepper.
Please keep us updated on her health!
Len & Jill

Dear Zhomeguy, I also like your 7mm08. I missed it at first, that's a doll baby like my border collie. Z-man, depending on my situation, I may can purchase after get my tax refund back @ around the last Feb, or 1st of March, that is no one bites on either. This may be a cheer up for me. I am worried about her, she is family. I kinda like the 7mm-08 a lot Z-man. Buck in n.c.

Len, are Len Backus, of long range hunting. I want to help let me kno what you need money wise, for a first grade member. I read a lot on your forum. Thanks buck
Oh Lord No!
I am not Len Backus
Len Bachus it the GREAT ONE that designed this FORUM.

Sorry some members get us confused because of my first name "Len"

We are Len & Jill Suchar currently residing in Social Circle, GA.
Our Business is "Coyote Shadow Tracker, LLC."
I have had some very difficult times recently with a spinal cord injury, but God willing I will feel better and resume our business with all the new equipment and machinery.
If we can help you out in any way, please contact us.
God Bless
Len & Jill

Oh Lord No!
I am not Len Backus
Len Bachus it the GREAT ONE that designed this FORUM.

Sorry some members get us confused because of my first name "Len"

We are Len & Jill Suchar currently residing in Social Circle, GA.
Our Business is "Coyote Shadow Tracker, LLC."
I have had some very difficult times recently with a spinal cord injury, but God willing I will feel better and resume our business with all the new equipment and machinery.
If we can help you out in any way, please contact us.
God Bless
Len & Jill
Hi len & jill, I am the one that has pepper, border collie, that wasn't doing well, my breath, heartbeat. We spoke the last of January . I thought you was len backus. I am treating pepper with fenbendazole , 3 days on, 4 days off. Len, you can google this fenbendazole cancer treatments, and use in cancer treatment patient in stage 4. With some success depending on the type cancer the patient has. They could have mentioned wood ashes, and poison ivy for treatment if I had stage 4 cancer, i would try it. I hope I haven't taken up too much of your time , and I hope I haven't ruffled len backus feathers. This is sorta like a facebook, but call it skin pages. We are concerned for one another, but burn powder , eat venison, run rabbits, and howl at the moon. Buck in n.c.

Hey Buck
Good evening
We hope that you and your family are doing well. Sory to hear about Pepper and glad that you have some treatments for her. Believe me we have our share of health issues with our Feline, Canine, and Goat family members. Samson is now the Dog with a Dozen Lives. He is still hanging on and being a like a Grumpy Old Man. He does what he wants or doesn't want. Cassie our 11 month Old Great Pyrenees harasses him to no end. She is a 80+lb Puppy and Samson is a 150 Lb old man that wants to be left alone. He sometimes tries to act like a 3 year old and very acting in the "Guard Mood". For as old as he is, he just wants to be next to me or Jill 24/7.
We had our oldest Goat - Bandit pass away a week ago. We called him "Father of The Nations" because he was so Proud Looking in the field with our other Goats. That was tough. I got him from my friend in Damacus, AR and put him in my SUV, drive him all the way to home here in GA. Jill wanted a horse so I got her Bandit as a present.
Well we send our best wishes for Pepper.
As far as LRH it is a GREAT Forum not only for Hunting/Shooting/ Reloading but where you can meet some really GREAT people with similar interests. We don't always talk about shooting and more important talk about everyday life. We have met a lot of members and became friends.
This is a great example of us concerned about each other.
Your last sentence said it all!
Keep us updated on Pepper.
To all our friends on LRH
GOD BLESS
Health Happiness and Prosperity
Len & Jill

Hey Buck
Good evening
We hope that you and your family are doing well. Sory to hear about Pepper and glad that you have some treatments for her. Believe me we have our share of health issues with our Feline, Canine, and Goat family members. Samson is now the Dog with a Dozen Lives. He is still hanging on and being a like a Grumpy Old Man. He does what he wants or doesn't want. Cassie our 11 month Old Great Pyrenees harasses him to no end. She is a 80+lb Puppy and Samson is a 150 Lb old man that wants to be left alone. He sometimes tries to act like a 3 year old and very acting in the "Guard Mood". For as old as he is, he just wants to be next to me or Jill 24/7.
We had our oldest Goat - Bandit pass away a week ago. We called him "Father of The Nations" because he was so Proud Looking in the field with our other Goats. That was tough. I got him from my friend in Damacus, AR and put him in my SUV, drive him all the way to home here in GA. Jill wanted a horse so I got her Bandit as a present.
Well we send our best wishes for Pepper.
As far as LRH it is a GREAT Forum not only for Hunting/Shooting/ Reloading but where you can meet some really GREAT people with similar interests. We don't always talk about shooting and more important talk about everyday life. We have met a lot of members and became friends.
This is a great example of us concerned about each other.
Your last sentence said it all!
Keep us updated on Pepper.
To all our friends on LRH
GOD BLESS
Health Happiness and Prosperity
Len & Jill
Thanks len & jill, it does get tuff. Lenny, if you get a chance check on wormer fenbendazole, cancer treatments. I was made aware by my gun store manager. I will try, and lot of on your knee praying mentioning to GOD, this is my wishes, my wants, but his will, I will accept, even if tuff he knos' my prayers, but I go to the effort, for him, but its the effort, I go to thanks len, and jill. I hope to meet you two someday. I appreciate both of you and my friends of longrangehunting. Buck in n.c.

Recent Posts