cougar hunt in nevada

300 ultra

I paid $1500. for the deposit on a guided cougar hunt in vya, nevada with mosquito valley outfitters. the total price for the hunt is $3000. and I am looking to trade my deposit for ? or sale my deposit at a dicounted rate. The guide is aware and will work with whoever goes. I had a rough year last year with different outfitters and am looking to recoup some of my investment.

Just commenting you folks that NV is a great place to hunt and I think they now offer 3 cougar tag per year. Over the counter, hunt entire state and good for the entire year.

Good luck.

What about bobcat hunt or fishing at lake amistad in Texas I was a pro bass fisher we caut a lot of fish from 8 to 14 pounds give me a call want to kill big cat 432-230-0717 Keith Wallum

I used to live in Tonopah NV. That area has one of the highest populations of Mountain lions in the country. That's why the mule deer population is low the drought doesn't help either. You will tag out.
l

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.