Cool looking cerekote jobs

Llama MiniMax .45. I forgot to get before pics but it was pretty rough....
IMG_8030.jpg
IMG_8031.jpg

For those that are running two colors on barrels, how long and what temp are you running after the first coat, before you tape it off and run the second color on the barrel?

For those that are running two colors on barrels, how long and what temp are you running after the first coat, before you tape it off and run the second color on the barrel?
For me it's two complete cycles. Spray the bbl, cure it, tape the bbl and cut out the flutes, blast the flutes, then spray and cure second color

Ah, so you sand blast twice. I was thinking it would be sandblast everything then tape the flutes off, spray, cure for a specific time, then remove tape, tape barrel and spray flutes then full cure. I have a test barrel I am going to try your way.

Ah, so you sand blast twice. I was thinking it would be sandblast everything then tape the flutes off, spray, cure for a specific time, then remove tape, tape barrel and spray flutes then full cure. I have a test barrel I am going to try your way.
Your thinking may work fine as well, I hadn't thought of doing it that way but I'd think you'd want to hit the flutes with acetone after removing the tape to removed any adhesive left behind and if your non fluted section of the bbl isn't fully cured, you may run into issues w the acetone