Colorado wolves being relocated.

I'm not sure on the time lines of all this but I would bet that 90% of our CPW didn't want the wolves any more than the local ranchers. They got saddled with this problem regardless because of the voting. Can you imagine what they are dealing with.

This has nothing to do with the Wolf Problem , but instead the CPW regulatory office problems .

Colorado Department of Fish and Game is now Colorado Parks and Wildlife .
The name change was brought about by Liberals getting appointed to the regulatory board that makes rulings that concern Wildlife and Parks , with more emphasis being on Parks , rather than Wildlife , Fish , and rural citizens and property owners .

Look at the photos that I have attached (hopefully they will open for view) , about CPW investigating the killing of a Mountain Lion , in a public Campground , by a man claiming "Self Defense", that happened on October 2, 2024 .
The Initial investigation by a CPW officer (Game Warden) ruled that the man acted in self-defense of himself and his dog .
But now the Lion's remains have been sent for forensic study , and charges may be brought against the man , because he was not injured by the Lion in the attack .

The man's choice of weapons was a SHOVEL !!!!!
Talk about close-quarter combat !!!!!

I could not get full story to attach , so if anyone wants to read all of the details , you will have to go to CPW website .

Attachments

• IMG_6018.jpg
    IMG_6018.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6019.jpg
    IMG_6019.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 6
"Because the man did suffered no injuries and was never touched by the Lion , this incident does not qualify as a Mountain Lion attack under CPW guidelines ."

This is posted later in the above story from CPW website .

Read the report that HARPERC posted , and you will find that an initiative , Proposition 127 , to "Ban ALL hunting for Mountain Lions in the State" , is on the ballot for Colorado citizens (hopefully only citizens) to vote on , in the November General Election .