Colorado wolves being relocated.

Wyoming is the only one close to objectiveView attachment 599500
They lowered the hunting mortality on wolves in the two areas by me by a couple in each this year. Maybe more are getting whacked ? The only area in the state that doesn't have a mortality limit on black bears is in the Shoesone Nat. Forest by me. I saw a wolf all the way at the end of South Fork in 2001 while deer hunting. I thought it was a big coyote. Same color. Standing across canyon at around 250 yards . I kept thinking while finger on the trigger, that's a big yote. Then it hit me. A wolf ! They had a sign down at game check station wanting to know of wolf sightings. I told a warden on the way out. He could of cared less. I saw one up by East gate Yellowstone in 2002. The only two I've seen.

How about another wandering wolf from Michigan!
So Colorado is relocating cattle killing wolves how far? How about Alaska?

Oh yeah, a 100 mile relocation works just fine.

IMG_5823.jpeg

They lowered the hunting mortality on wolves in the two areas by me by a couple in each this year. Maybe more are getting whacked ? The only area in the state that doesn't have a mortality limit on black bears is in the Shoesone Nat. Forest by me. I saw a wolf all the way at the end of South Fork in 2001 while deer hunting. I thought it was a big coyote. Same color. Standing across canyon at around 250 yards . I kept thinking while finger on the trigger, that's a big yote. Then it hit me. A wolf ! They had a sign down at game check station wanting to know of wolf sightings. I told a warden on the way out. He could have cared less. I saw one up by East gate Yellowstone in 2002. The only two I've seen.
I saw or heard wolves every time when I hunted in the Thorofare. When they were in the area there was very little bugling. I guess the elk know best to keep their mouths shut when they are around.

Wolves and government power, I think SCOTUS may have just curtailed some if not all of the power our federal agencies, who back and push their agendas through the States. Federal agency power may be coming to an end with all their overreach and Bovine Anal Seepage interpretation of our law(s) superseding their actual authority. Now the House and the Senate are now going to have to start doing their jobs and stop letting these bureaucrats and agencies run wild against us, by them making up laws they see fit, from the DOJ to EPA and everyone in between. ABOUT TIME! thank you, SCOTUS the system can still work. Cheers.

https://www.scotusblog.com/2024/06/...chevron-curtailing-power-of-federal-agencies/