• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale Clean out bundle sale (Remington, Savage, more)

scootergisme

I'm getting rid of some stuff. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Scott and I'm Christian, conservative, been married to one wife for 38 years, 6 kids, 4 grandsons, retired cop and legit. Here we go;

Remington 700 .243 Win, 26" factory heavy barrel in a FDE, Magpul Hunter stock. Leupold standard 1 piece base and rings. Athlon Argos 4-20x50, 1" tube and HMR reticle. I bought it used, unknown round count and I never shot it.

Remington 700 375 Raptor (Google it for info and load data. Can buy factory ammo. Can also make brass from .308 Win brass). 18.5" Hart, 1:10 twist barrel. Bell & Carlson OD green with black web stock. Leupold standard 2 piece bases. I bought it new/unfired from a local rifle builder (Jerod Getzfreid with MW Machine and Welding in Inola, OK). Fluted bolt, factory trigger and custom muzzle brake (2" long) made by Jerod. Black Cerakote done by WOW Cerakote in Inola, OK. Jerod machined the 375 Raptor dies. I never shot it.

Bell & Carlson 700 BDL Long Range Hunter stock, brown with black web. Comes with bottom metal, box magazine, and action screws. Will fit either of the aforementioned 700s.

Savage 10 BA Stealth 6.5 Creedmoor, chassis professionally Cerakoted FDE by WOW Cerakote, Luth-AR MBA buttstock, Lapua brass (small rifle primer) unknown manufacturer of muzzle brake, TPS rings, Warne tactical 20 MOA steel base with 8-40 screws. Vortex VHS-4325 Viper HS-T, 6-24x50, VMR-1 reticle, MOA, 30mm tube. Shot 55 times (load work up). 45 pieces new, Lapua brass and 55 once fired. It shot Hornady 147 gr ELD Match bullets over 45.1 gr of Hodgdon 4831 (C.O.A.L. 2.832") very well (.383" 3 shot group). I cleaned the bore when I got it new, cleaned between every shot for the first 10 shots, then cleaned between 3 shot groups. Factory rifle other than buttstock, muzzle brake (comes with factory thread protector) and Cerakote.

Savage 10 .223 Rem in an OD green, Oryx chassis with 1, 10 round, steel .223 Accurate-Mag magazine. 24" barrel. Northland Shooter Supply barrel nut and recoil lug. TPS rings, Warne tactical 20 MOA steel base. Leupold VX-III 8.5-25x50 Long Range, 30 mm, side focus, Varmint reticle and Leupold Alumina flip up lens covers. 100 brand new, primed (Federal Gold Medal) Lapua brass. I never shot it.

Savage 10 FCP HS Precision .308 Win with DBM. 2, 10 round, steel Accuracy International mags. 24" barrel. Northland Shooter Supply barrel nut and recoil lug. TPS rings, Warne tactical 20 MOA steel base. Vortex VHS-4309 Viper HS-T, 4-16x44, VMR-1 reticle, MOA, 30mm tube. Has a Tac-Ops cheek rest/pouch on buttstock. Shot every ammo I fed it very well, especially Barnes 175 gr LRX over 41.5 gr of Varget. Unknown round count (bought used). Comes with a 26", factory Savage heavy barrel chambered for .22-250 Rem taken off of a Savage model 12 (I bought used, unknown round count), a Forster .22-250 Rem go gauge, all the tools to change the barrel yourself and .22-250 REM, RCBS dies.

Savage 10 .260 Rem in a light tan, HS Precision PST101 stock. New, unfired, 26", Shilen Select Match, stainless steel (bead blasted) varmint contour, 1:8 twist barrel. Northland Shooter Supply barrel nut and recoil lug. Jerod made this muzzle brake too. Set up as a single shot with a single shot loading sled (comes with parts to make a repeater). TPS rings, Warne tactical 20 MOA steel base. Leupold VX-III 8.5-25x50 Long Range, 30 mm, side focus, fine cross hair reticle, Alumina 2.5" sunshade and Leupold Alumina flip up lens covers. 100 brand new, primed (Federal Gold Medal) Lapua brass.

Savage 111 FCNS .270 Win. 22" barrel. Leupold VX-3i, 30 mm tube, side focus, 4.5-14x40 Boone & Crockett reticle, Alumina flip up lens covers. Leupold standard bases and rings. This rifle has a matte black metal finish with Accutrigger, Accustock, detachable box magazine (metal) and custom bolt handle (I forgot the manufacturer). Has a Tac-Ops cheek rest/pouch on buttstock. Smooth barrel nut replaced with notched nut. Shoots Barnes 129 gr LRX over 54.5 gr Hodgdon 4831 (Federal 210 primer) bullets very well! Factory rifle other than bolt knob. I cleaned the bore when I got it new, cleaned between every shot for the first 10 shots, then cleaned between 3 shot groups. Fired exactly 33 times (twice in Colorado for a bull elk and Muley buck). Comes with 50 Barnes 129 gr LRX bullets.

Benelli SuperNova Tactical pump, 12 gauge with factory Desert camo. Shoots 2 3/4 to 3 1/2" shells. Factory installed ghost ring sites.

Rock Island Armory pump 12 gauge. 2 3/4" chamber. Dark gray Cerakote by WOW. Synthetic stocks. I was going to carry it in my boat but never did.

Sig Sauer SP2022 .40 S&W. Double, single with decocker. 1, 12 round magazine. 3 dot, white sites.

Ken Farrell model SAV.RTS.1.20 with new screws (used – 20moa rail for Savage round top, short action)

DNZ model 18200 scope base/rings with all of the screws (used – fits Savage round top, long action).

1, Burris Xtreme Tactical, 1", medium height (1/2") scope ring. Burris # 420181. Comes with 3, picatinny top caps and 6 extra screws. I bought them used and one was stripped out.

Extra Savage parts; short action center feed box magazine with box clip, stainless steel trigger guard screw, action screws, AccuTrigger adjustment tool, 5 AccuTrigger springs, factory smooth barrel nut and factory recoil lug.

HS Precision black swivel studs.

3 extra TPS scope ring screws.

640 once fired Hornady 6.5 Creedmoor brass and 836 once fired Federal Gold Medal .308 Win brass.

RCBS dies; .22-250, .243 Win, 6.5 Creedmoor and .260 Rem.

RCBS Rock BR adjustable rifle rest with extra front rear bags, 1 normal and one wide, buttstock bag and front rest stabilizing feet (I used them to keep my shooting bench top from getting scratched).

Northland Shooter's Supply action wrench modified to be used without having to remove your scope base, Sharp Shooter Supply smooth barrel nut wrench and notched barrel nut wrench.

Forster go gauges; .223 Rem, .22-250 Rem, 6.5 Creedmoor, .308 Win family and .30-06 Springfield family.

2 black Tac-Ops cheek rest/pouch for buttstocks and one unknown manufacturer cheek rest.

1 Vortex flip up scope lens cover.

I want to sell as 1 bundle. $10,000. If you're in Oklahoma, I'll bring it to you. If you're in a state that touches Oklahoma or in a state that touches a state that touches Oklahoma, I'll bring it to your FFL. Check, cashiers check or money order. If not in Oklahoma, send a copy of your FFL's license with your payment. Once the funds clear my bank, I'll deliver. If you're in a state that doesn't fit the above parameters, we'll try to work something out. I don't want to ship as it would cost a small fortune and I don't trust shipping companies. My Honda Civic gets great gas mileage and I like road trips. If the buyer is not happy with an item, we can work it out face to face while the buyer and I are looking at the item (providing you are at your FFL holder's location when I deliver).

Thanks for looking and God bless! Scott

Attachments

• IMG_0241.jpeg
    IMG_0241.jpeg
    213.4 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0238.jpeg
    IMG_0238.jpeg
    181.1 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0247.jpeg
    IMG_0247.jpeg
    176 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0242.jpeg