• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Christensen 30 Nosler w/ NF NXS MOAR and reloading supplies

I may be new here but Ive been on SH for quite a long time. I was given this package for a debt that was owed and I have no need for it. I'm trying to recoup what I am owed. Package is a Christensen Arms Ridgeline in 30 Nosler. 26" 1-10 twist carbon fiber barrel. Stock is black with grey webbing. NightForce NXS model C434 5.5-22X56 .25 MOA MOAR reticle in a set of Ferrel Industries scope rings. Guy shot the rifle with a can and can't find the radial brake. I have a thread protector I'll put on the rifle. I have the original box and manual for the scope and manual for the rifle. Rifle will ship in a plastic rifle case. I have not shot the gun so I have no groups to show but the rifle is backed by the Christensen Arms Sub-MOA Guarantee.

There's just under 50 rounds of loaded ammunition out of a box of 100 plus a box of factory Nosler ammo that was shot so I'm estimating the rifle has roughly 70-80 rounds on it.

Reloading components consist of
2 boxes, 40 cases of new unfired Hornady brass
2 boxes+, 40+ cases of Nosler brass that has been loaded with 210 Nosler Accubond bullets.
21 Nosler 210gr accubond bullets
Redding 30 Nosler type S- Match die set.

As far as the loaded ammo, the box says 79.5gr of Retumbo. Right in line with the Hodgdon reloading site. Take it for what it's worth. Shoot them or pull them and reload them. Up to you.

I would really like to move this whole thing as a package.

Im looking for $3500 obo shipped to your FFL for the entire package. The loaded ammo, brass, bullets and dies will ship separately. Please contact me for with any questions or want additional photos.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_3bd6.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_3bd6.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 74
  • fullsizeoutput_3bd9.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_3bd9.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 65
  • fullsizeoutput_3bdc.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_3bdc.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 78
  • fullsizeoutput_3bdf.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_3bdf.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 63
  • fullsizeoutput_3be2.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_3be2.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 65
  • fullsizeoutput_3be5.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_3be5.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 59
Ive had requests to split the rifle and optic so Im willing to sell the rifle as a package with all the reloading components for $1750 shipped to your FFL.

And $1750 for the optic shipped.