• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Central FL pick up: Barnes Match Burner, Lapua, Federal LRP, StaBall

atepointer

All of this is for pick up in Tampa, FL and I shoot weekly at JTAC Ranch so obviously hand offs are easy on the latter if you are a member.

(3) Lapua 6.5 Creedmoor brass(large flash) 2 same lot/1 dif - $90 each
(3)...1 sold 2 left 1000 bullet cases of Barnes Match Burner 140g 6.5 .264 all same lot # - $260 each
(2)...1 sold 1 left 500 bullet bulk box of Barnes Match Burner 140g 6.5 .264 - $130
(5)...1 sold 4 left 8# sealed Winchester StaBall 6.5 jugs - $270 each
(4)Federal 210M LRP - $100 each
(3)Federal 210 LRP - $90 each

Last edited:
Sure wish you were in north florida. I'd take some of them primers off your hands.

Yea the old haz mat BS thing. Oh well....if you are ever near Tampa give me a hoot
Will do. My wife is actually from the Tampa area but we never really make it down that way but if we do I'll get up with you. Thanks

I will be down in central FL just before Christmas. Staball looks like an interesting powder. If you still have some I would be interested.

I've shot just under 8k rounds of StaBall with my 6.5's the last few years meters amazingly well. Moving on to 6BR and will be using Varget otherwise I'd keep shooting it. I'll update this list as my old memory cooperates...thanks.