• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED CCI Magnum Large Rifle Primers #250

On a serious note......just a second getting my breath. Post them on gunbroker and you will probably sell them.

Ok.. I'm going to stop you.. because you cannot as an individual legally ship without a hazmat license.. but we already know your a tad out there so.. maybe you can lol
Ok ok I get the humor and teasing. If he wants to ship them and have someone pay the hazmat after his asking price who cares if he has a license or not. I hope be ships them as is no HazMat rip off fee if he can sell them.

Ok ok I get the humor and teasing. If he wants to ship them and have someone pay the hazmat after his asking price who cares if he has a license or not. I hope be ships them as is no HazMat rip off fee if he can sell them.
Fair enough!! Hehehe

You might want to check out the laws for shipping these. A guy I know tried to ship powder non hazmat. It looks like he is facing up to a 10000.00 fine and possible jail time. The average person cannot ship these by just boxing them up and sending them.

;)

Attachments

• 11095.jpeg
    11095.jpeg
    91.8 KB · Views: 100