Carbon Six Barrels Wait Time

I just hope I get mine before they go out of business

They are not going out of business any time soon. The main reason that it is taking them so long to get customer's barrels out is that they got a major contract to provide carbon wrapped barrels for a major firearms manufacturer (Browning) at the beginning of the year, so that is soaking up a majority of their production capacity.

I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt as it seems like they went through a rough patch of not having the right people do their jobs. No excuses. We'll see how they come out of this. It can make or break a company.

I have 7 barrels from them, one received recently. Two more on order. The 4 shouldered prefits have been spot on and great. 3 were remages.

Success can be a double edge sword if you can't deliver on the new found success.

Sucks for the wait and the anticipation. Hopefully they'll deliver as they have in the past.

Not to downplay your displeasure, but you do realize that just because the bolt closes on a no-go doesn't mean that it is out of spec, right?
The go gauge is minimum SAAMI length, a no-go is usually SAAMI minimum +0.006" (Manson, however some are +0.005"), and the field gauge is minimum +0.010". (https://mansonreamers.com/dimensions-and-tolerances-of-manson-headspace-gauges/)

Whose gauges are you using? You could very well have a chamber that is still in spec but 1 or 2 thousandths long from a "general practice" standpoint. It doesn't automatically mean you have excessive headspace, and depending on the chambering and if you plan to use Hornady ammo, having a bit more room in the chamber may be a good thing as I am seeing and reading a lot of people having pressure issues with Hornady ammo in tight chambers.

Just food for thought.
I was using Forester gauges to check headspace. I did ask to check if it were in tolerance before trimming if necessary, but I had no way of checking myself. I was a little concerned because the bolt closed effortlessly on the no-go gauge.

I was using Forester gauges to check headspace. I did ask to check if it were in tolerance before trimming if necessary, but I had no way of checking myself. I was a little concerned because the bolt closed effortlessly on the no-go gauge.

I completely understand. I would be concerned too. The best way to check is to take your no-go and put a piece of scotch tape on the end. Trim it up so it doesn't stick out over the edges of the gauge and then try to close your bolt. The tape will add about 0.005" to the no-go, essentially making it a field gauge. If it closes on that, your chamber has excessive headspace. If it doesn't then it is long, but not outside of SAAMI spec. If that is the case, then you have to make the decision to have your smith shave 3-4 thousandths off of it to put it near minimum headspace, or just leave it a bit long and adjust your sizing die accordingly.

I completely understand. I would be concerned too. The best way to check is to take your no-go and put a piece of scotch tape on the end. Trim it up so it doesn't stick out over the edges of the gauge and then try to close your bolt. The tape will add about 0.005" to the no-go, essentially making it a field gauge. If it closes on that, your chamber has excessive headspace. If it doesn't then it is long, but not outside of SAAMI spec. If that is the case, then you have to make the decision to have your smith shave 3-4 thousandths off of it to put it near minimum headspace, or just leave it a bit long and adjust your sizing die accordingly.
I talked to them today, it was too long and they had to mill .003 off. I trust these guys, Jarrett's Rifles has been building top quality rifles for many, many years.