Cabelas wool, berber, fleece

I ha

I've found that about 99% of their Clothes come From CHINA, MADE IN CHINA and wear like they were made in China!
Have QUIT BUYING About anything from the "New" cabelas! Bass Pro😂😂😂😂☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️
I agree with this, that's why I recommended the wool listed in the classifieds.
It's hard to find things that aren't made in China but with a little research it's possible. Although the cost will be higher up front the quality is much better and will last much longer.

Im on their website now and they have some stuff in the micro fleece but it looks like that suede kind of material. They have a couple of new style berber fleece outfitter camo things but it looks thin and they only carry small and medium so it looks like they are phasing that out too. No longer see any of the old style outfitter wool or thick pile berber outfitter camo stuff on there. Guess the profit margins got to small on that stuff.

I guess Ill go with the Red Head silent stalker elite coveralls for $150 even though that stuff tears easy it has some decent weight to it.
This isn't what you're looking for?

https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/cabelas-outfitter-series-wooltimate-pants-with-4most-windshear

FYI, we have been using their Microtex clothing for years, It works great for hunting in cool to slightly warm temperatures.

Code of Silence is good stuff:

Code of Silence

Scheel's Outfitters wool is as well:

Scheel's Outfitters wool
The sheels outfitter wool looks good. How thick/heavy is it? We dont have those stores down here so I cant go check it out. Going by the description on their website it sounds perfect if its not too thin and lightweight. Its only $279 for the jacket/bibs combo.

The sheels outfitter wool looks good. How thick/heavy is it? We dont have those stores down here so I cant go check it out. Going by the description on their website it sounds perfect if its not too thin and lightweight. Its only $279 for the jacket/bibs combo.

The outfitter wool is not like a berber. It does not have a deep pile.

The Code of Silence is probably more similar to the stuff you are reffering to from that other store.

Both are really good if you are looking for more traditional wool clothing.

I work at Scheels in the Eden Prairie store.

The jacket is a large and the pants are a 36. $100 shipped.
I used them once for a hunt in Montana. I'm 77 and I won't be using them anymore.

IMG_3839.jpeg

I ha

I've found that about 99% of their Clothes come From CHINA, MADE IN CHINA and wear like they were made in China!
Have QUIT BUYING About anything from the "New" cabelas! Bass Pro😂😂😂😂☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️
Me too, and I drive by a Bass Pro store every month without stopping. Everything is either crap, or way overpriced.