• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Cabela's Ultimate Alaknak Tent

LaHunter

For Sale:
1) Cabela's Ultimate Alaknak 12' X 20' Tent
2) 2 Cabela's Ultimate Alaknak 12' X 20' Vestibules
3) Cabelas's Ultimate Alaknak 12' X 20' Floor Saver
4) Cabela's Ultimate Alaknak 12' X 20' Roof Protector
All stakes, ropes, guylines, poles, storage bags, repair kit, etc is included.

Asking $1200 for package. Buyer will need to pay shipping or we can do a face to face meet if within reasonable driving distance. I am located in N.E. Louisiana.
New, this package sells for $1775

Everything is in EXCELLENT condition, except there are 3 small (1/16" - 1/8") holes in the floor and floor saver where embers from the stove ashes dropped.

Tent has been used on 4 hunts since 2013 when I purchased it new.
After each hunt the tent is set up in my yard, thoroughly cleaned, allowed to dry, and is stored inside my house in a spare room. It is stored unpacked, outside its storage bag to prevent any trapped moisture.
I have always used a mesh ground cloth with tent, so floor has stayed in excellent condition.

Wood burning stove in photos not included

If you have questions, please shoot me a pm or check out the Cabela's website for technical info about tent.

I am unable to attach photos (not sure why). If interested, pm me with an email address and I can send photos.

Last edited:
008.jpg _DSC3087.jpg couple photos that I am able to attach

Attachments

• DSC00100.JPG
    DSC00100.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Bump for an awesome tent. I had the 12'x20' and it was amazing. I had it in a bad storm once, with winds gusting as high as 65 mph and it didn't budge. I also had it on a hunt where we got over a foot of snow. It never let me down. The only reason I sold it, was so I could get a camper for the wife. She's not as outdoorsy as most. Lol.

Recent Posts