BURRIS Eliminator 6 WOW!

Well... the REVIC "calculator" may be good, as likely will be the BURRIS Eliminator 6 ballistic engine but the very best ballistic engine is the Hornady 4DOF. It is the only one that uses Doppler radar for exact (not mathematically derived data on all the cartridges in its extensive library.
Nothing hornady is the very best

Well... the REVIC "calculator" may be good, as likely will be the BURRIS Eliminator 6 ballistic engine but the very best ballistic engine is the Hornady 4DOF. It is the only one that uses Doppler radar for exact (not mathematically derived data on all the cartridges in its extensive library.
I need to mess around with this some more as it seems to be much more refined now then when it first came out. I see a good list of bullets listed but not "cartridges". The only cartridges listed are Hornady factory ammo. When I first tried this they only had Hornady bullets listed as well. I'm surprised they're putting other bullet MFGs info in their 4DOF and how often do they update others info as changes are made.

Last edited: