Burris eliminator 4 or 5 how you mount a level on it? You cant slip it under the scope

caesar55

The 4 version you can get for thousand bucks brand new. But the fact that there is no level ruins the whole thing

Last edited:
One of the guys at work bought one and wanted me to dial it in for him . Said sure new gun his ammo I'll be happy to shoot your 6.5 prc . There's definitely no place for a level. I personally didn't like the thing . It's big and heavy ,the glass is not very good . His money not mine . I'd rather carry a range finder and have better glass and dial my holds . That's just me .

I don't know much at all about that scope, but my understanding is that they are not legal in many states (looks like it has a LRF in it). You may know that, but in case you don't.

I've HAD them. The only option at the time was a rail mounted level. Wheeler had one. Maybe things have changed. I hated the glass and hated the fat reticle

I've HAD them. The only option at the time was a rail mounted level. Wheeler had one. Maybe things have changed. I hated the glass and hated the fat reticle
The thing is is that you can get the 4 for under $1000 these days.... so really exploring all options. But if bubble is not an option it's useless for very long ranges

I
The thing is is that you can get the 4 for under $1000 these days.... so really exploring all options. But if bubble is not an option it's useless for very long ranges
The fat reticle takes up over a moa past 200 yards. Unless you arent trying to be precise id keep looking, but I get what you are saying. The only level I know of is a rail mounted wheeler. I killed several deer with one, without the level, just takes some getting used to and make sure the crosshair is straight on and above the target. They make for a great, quick shot. Just lacks precision because of the reticle.

Last edited:
I

The fat reticle takes up over a moa past 200 yards. Unless you arent trying to be precise id keep looking, but I get what you are saying. The only level I know of is a rail mounted wheeler. I killed several deer with one, without the level, just takes some getting used to and make sure the crosshair is straight on and above the target. They make for a great, quick shot. Just lacks precision because of the reticle.
Oven an MOA past 200 yards? There was a guy here on the forum that was target shooting at 1200 yards with it. That's it. You completely killed ot for me... :) I'll go back to my Vortex Viper FFP 6-24.

Oven an MOA past 200 yards? There was a guy here on the forum that was target shooting at 1200 yards with it. That's it. You completely killed ot for me... :) I'll go back to my Vortex Viper FFP 6-24.
I think you will be happier. Imo. Oh you can target shoot at 1200 with it no doubt. Just depends on how big the target is lol.