Bulberry Barrels still in business?

hausser

I sent one of my Bulberry Barrels back to Troy due to burnt powder/carbon leaking out of the breech. I also sent my custom Encore receiver per his request to study the issue. This was back in November of last year. Over the last few months I've tried calling to no avail .... no in-person answers and the mailbox is always full. Does anyone know if Bulberry has gone out of business or if Troy's alright?

I did business with him back when The Varmint Hunter magazine was still going. In order to get him to solve a warenty problem, I finally call the magazine because advertised there. He contacted me and was annoyed. The replacement barrel was okay. I fired twenty shots working up a couple loads. Nineteen of the twenty shots were inside a 1" circle.

About 2 weeks ago I sent him an email and he never responded. I followed up with 2 phone calls and no answer. The phone rang forever and couldn't leave a message.

Maybe one of our members that lives in the area could run by the shops address and see if he's still there.

2430 West 350 North, Unit #2
Hurricane, Utah