Bow Sling ???

MagMan

Does anyone have information on a good bow sling?

I'm heading to Idaho for elk in a month and I'm finding myself less than prepared.

Thank You

I use the Primos bow sling, it can be found @ Cabelas. I like that particular sling because it covers my string and cables, removes easily and is very functional while riding horses. Good luck on your hunt. I'll be doing the same in Colorado next month. Archery Elk season is definitely my favorite time of the year. IMHO nothing beats a bull up close and personal.

Mike

Are you going guided or DIY? Hopefully you will be able to stay calm when you get one in close. I wasn't so lucky the first time I got a bull to come in. I started shaking so bad I couldn't shoot, bull fever. I have since gotten over the shaking part but to say it;s exciting is a understatement.

Thanks guys, I'll more than likely join the crowd and pick one up.

The hunt is guided. I'd rather me blow the deal than not see any animals.

Bow Sling

The promos sling worked well for me it is really handy when your trying to get up a steep bank and want to use your hands to grab onto the saplings. If anyone knows where I left it let me know.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.