Bore scope reccomendations

I have a flexible Teslong. It works well. The only thing I wish could somehow be different is the light is so bright, (even at the lowest setting), that it can reflect off the bore and make it difficult to see. It's a good value for the money.

I have a flexible teslong as well and have been satisfied with it. They have a new model that was released at shot show thats supposed to be able to focus via a dial on the scope.

I will also add that if I upgrade, it will be one with the screen in the combo. I use my phone currently but with my case I have on it, I have to remove it to plug in the camera. It's just a personal thing of having the whole setup that I can look at something and then put away vs plugging into my phone.

I have a flexible teslong as well and have been satisfied with it. They have a new model that was released at shot show thats supposed to be able to focus via a dial on the scope.

I will also add that if I upgrade, it will be one with the screen in the combo. I use my phone currently but with my case I have on it, I have to remove it to plug in the camera. It's just a personal thing of having the whole setup that I can look at something and then put away vs plugging into my phone.
Doesn't appear to have a lot to it. Cable, small box, and plug. I guess the details are in the software???

Doesn't appear to have a lot to it. Cable, small box, and plug. I guess the details are in the software???
Yeah there's not a lot there lol the end piece is what you adjust to focus the camera lense. It's actually and angled mirror. They send like 2 extra mirrors and some alcohol pads to clean them off. The camera part is more rigid than the rest of the cord but will still fold.

Yeah there's not a lot there lol the end piece is what you adjust to focus the camera lense. It's actually and angled mirror. They send like 2 extra mirrors and some alcohol pads to clean them off. The camera part is more rigid than the rest of the cord but will still fold.
Thanks. Order it on the 1st.