Bluecollarreloading

Blue collar reloading is awesome! I started reloading in 2019 and was only buying locally until the Vid hit. Being in AK, I only order brass and bullets online, but I have had great luck with a few online retailers that will ship here. Of all the ones I used to shop at, Blue Collar is at the top of the list and remains there. I keep going back to Blue Collar as they don't rip me off on shipping like other places have. Some places I used to frequent have doubled shipping costs etc. I understand shipping prices have gone up, but put it in a flat rate and be done with it.
Blue collar has even starting shipping primers and powders. While I can't have that shipped to my door here in AK, there is a work around. I know a guy that ordered powder recently, but I didn't get a final on how it went. If he had a good experience, I may give it a try myself soon.

Yes I just noticed I fat fingered an O instead of an I 3 spots from the end

They just happened to be the only ones on the entire internet that had some Area 419 products I was looking for and even Area 419 was out of stock so it seemed fishy that they would be the only people that had what I was looking for

Last edited:

Recent Posts