Bino Case opinions?

I've tried them all and kept coming back to the Marsupial Gear harnesses..it's all I use now. I carry 15s on my chest for everything including spot and stalk hunting and the Marsupial harness just does it better. They're built better, stronger, quieter deployment, fit better, more comfortable, better utility, and options are endless.

I just got a FHF medium harness over black friday. i like it a lot. i made an attachment for my skinning knife out of kydex and my rangefinder case has a belt loop on it so i can carry that too. i removed the windicator bottle and put some extra ear foamies in it. there's a flap in the back for my hunting license/tags. i've only used it a few times so far but i like it.

My kuiu on a QD,FHF suspensionCan run binos only which I do til snow flies

Attachments

• D7AF0021-FFB2-420B-8B73-E6A2D54F7527.jpeg
    D7AF0021-FFB2-420B-8B73-E6A2D54F7527.jpeg
    920.5 KB · Views: 99
I have been using an Outdoor Vision bino harness for the last 3 years. It has been a great harness, is comfortable, and durable. I like the forward opening and it is quiet when closing.

rewild,On lower harness buckle I put 1/2 of kuiu on FHF,to match the kuiu bag.Which just thread on web.So answer is lower buckle doesnt match,but easy fix.Plus I dont use just harness much,use pack all time,and have a spare FHF anyway

Used a neck strap for 45 years of hunting on foot horses and vehicle. I shoot prone if possible and I don't care if there is mud or snow I'm belly flopping and shooting. Damaged some binos over the years. Started using a vortex pro chest harness two years ago. My geovids fit perfectly and the biggest pain in butt is getting on and off the horse.

Recent Posts