• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SELLER: Beware of Shoedo

Vamike9

This has been resolved I think, so please disregard this post or delete it.
Apparently, Shoedo was scammed by someone after he posted his personal email on the forums.

Mike

Last edited:
My guess is they were the ones who were scammed (not by you). Took all but one minute to see Shoedo posted a personal email on this site (at least a couple of times). Someone likely posed as you and offered to trade the Eotech for their items.

My guess is they were the ones who were scammed (not by you). Took all but one minute to see Shoedo posted a personal email on this site (at least a couple of times). Someone likely posed as you and offered to trade the Eotech for their items.
Yes, that's possible, I was just a bit angry when I first saw his post. Especially when I thought he was trying to slander my name and scam me.

I've contacted the admin/moderator. So hopefully if someone has stolen or is using my name they can be tracked down and banned. I'm holding out hope that Shoedo is legit.
He seems to be...

He was latest victim of the bait and switch on this site. These scammers will run a search and scour the classifieds for your activity then pose as the seller to scam you out of payment or items. Buyers and sellers beware!!! Only took 30 seconds to find it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241025_194008_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20241025_194008_Chrome.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 21
He was latest victim of the bait and switch on this site. These scammers will run a search and scour the classifieds for your activity then pose as the seller to scam you out of payment or items. Buyers and sellers beware!!! Only took 30 seconds to find it.
Now I need to change the title so that folks don't think Shoedo is bad.
I haven't seen a way to change the title, might have to delete this thread so he doesn't get a bad name. That'd be insult to injury.
I genuinely hate this for him. Scammers make me sick!

Recent Posts