• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Beware of Scammers guys.

parkj5

Well it was just a matter of time before it happened to me and it did today on this site. I purchased a scope paid with PayPal F&F ( yes yes I know ) I looked at the sellers name and saw he was a contributor to this site so no worries. What was strange was the *** text me after I made an offer on the scope. As it turns out the scammer somehow read my post got about a ML I was selling and got my cell number and scammed me out of over a hundred dollars. The actual seller of the scope was completely in the dark and did nothing wrong. So please guys be very careful buying or selling.

Well it was just a matter of time before it happened to me and it did today on this site. I purchased a scope paid with PayPal F&F ( yes yes I know ) I looked at the sellers name and saw he was a contributor to this site so no worries. What was strange was the *** text me after I made an offer on the scope. As it turns out the scammer somehow read my post got about a ML I was selling and got my cell number and scammed me out of over a hundred dollars. The actual seller of the scope was completely in the dark and did nothing wrong. So please guys be very careful buying or selling.
I guess there are lurkers just waiting to pounce. Very angry about this.

Sorry to hear but thanks for the info cause im afraid im to trusting and they would have got me that way to.....

The signs are there I just didn't stop and take the time to investigate .This is in no way any kind of issue with unofficialguide he did nothing wrong at all the scammer just used his post to screw me plan and simple.

Attachments

• IMG_9289.jpeg
    IMG_9289.jpeg
    141.5 KB · Views: 183

Recent Posts