Best Pod casts?

Cholla

I have a great deal of windshield time and find podcasts are a great way to break the monotony and learn something. I enjoy the Hornady, GUNS magazine, and Vortex nation podcasts. I dislike those that cause me to fall asleep or spend too much time BSing. What podcast channels related to long-range hunting or reloading do you recommend?

I like Remi Warrens podcast. It's a hunting podcast. You won't hear anything about long range specific topics. It's almost like a hunting story followed by tips and tricks for technical hunting.

I zone out of all podcast, but it's because I only listen to them when working out, and I get concentrated on that in certain spurts. So, worth a try imo.

Follow up to that, I know Frank has a podcast that's been going on for years. Frank, as in Frank Galli, from snipershide.

I use to listen when it first came about, but there isn't much learning to that the topic anymore for me, and it's a bit like talking shop at the dinner table for me. A lot of good dudes in the tactical and tactical games community, who may or may not have accounts on here and the hide are often on the podcast.
If the long range things is a must.

One of them, Caylen, has his own podcast. Modern day sniper.

Last edited:
Multiple but only one hunting, Wired to Hunt

For the meathead-
EliteFTS Tabletalk
Mark Bells power Project

The geek (these can too in the weeds)-
Peter Attia The Drive
Huberman

Soap opera with a splash of financial-
I enjoy The Ramsey Show

I also spend long hours behind the wheel, these keep my mind occupied and the trips seem shorter.

One of my absolute favorites:
Shawn Ryan Show
He has long form interviews from both current and historical event participants, both military and civilian. Many of these are folks that have had significant challenges in their life that they had to overcome. Episode 73 with Bedros Keuilian was awesome and should be required listening to all entrepreneurs.

Shooting related:
Miles to Matches
Rifles Only Accuracy
VP Precision
JTAC Precision Rifle

Military History related:
The Team House

Current world events from the eyes of a Vet:
World News with BK

Then there is Joe Rogan

I have a great deal of windshield time and find podcasts are a great way to break the monotony and learn something. I enjoy the Hornady, GUNS magazine, and Vortex nation podcasts. I dislike those that cause me to fall asleep or spend too much time BSing. What podcast channels related to long-range hunting or reloading do you recommend?
You might try the Bear Grease podcast. You have to skip some of the episodes , but the series on Holt Collier and Dave's Crockett are good stuff.

It depends on mood, what I'm hunting but I find these some good shows

Backcountry hunting podcast
Mtn tough podcast
Reni warren
Meat Eater. (Trivia episodes)
East Meets West
Gritty

Hornady
Vortex nation

I like to jump around to reloading ballistics hunting ect Vortex has some great short episodes.

Shameless plug for Shawn Ryan not hunting related but his content is amazing

Recent Posts