Best "decent" Thermal Scope

Do you have opinion on how it compares in performance for the price difference?
I think it works very well for the money. I've had it for a little over a year. I just wanted try a thermal without spending much money but now I'm looking to spend more.

IMG_4931.jpeg
IMG_4895.jpeg

Was it worth the upgrade?
Depends what you want to do with it and if you have the funds. I'm hunting in areas that dogs and cats could be around. So I want to be able to positively identify my targets. Another issue is out beyond 150-200 yards the 640 resolution really helps. In my case upgrading to the 640 was worth it, super lightweight great thermal. Only downside is battery life, but the new v2 solves that issue.

The price for the Thermion Pulsar has dropped. What was $10k is now $7k. That's a 1024 resolution thermal with a range finder, video, wifi if someone is hunting with you they can see what you see on your phone, etc. I want one but I don't want it quite that bad.

$7k is equivalent-ish to 6 Solus actions and 6 barrels. Or 10 Ruger American Gen II rifles. Both before the fair share is extracted for no good reason whatsoever. But... it's a nice scope. My son-in-law has one. Here's one of the videos that he sent me. Rifle is an AR in .223. He uses colorful language at the very end. I can't say that I blame him. Luck counts when it's augmented with skill.