Best dates to plan my middle Georgia hunt?

I've checked on our family and the damage was minimal. However, I live in Western North Carolina and we have been digging folks out all week and all of last week. I was in an area today in Yancey County that still has no power and there are nowhere close to getting power. We're starting to pack supplies in by foot because their places ATVs can't even make it

Hunted Middle GA over 40 years.... Nov 1 - 15 would be my prime time, however, I killed my best 2 GA bucks on Nov 18th.
257, were you killing most of those in Pines, transition between Pines and hardwoods, food, plots, etc.? I've got a little bit of all of that and I'm thinking of hunting a transition between some pines that are maybe 20 years old and a five year-old cut over.

257, were you killing most of those in Pines, transition between Pines and hardwoods, food, plots, etc.? I've got a little bit of all of that and I'm thinking of hunting a transition between some pines that are maybe 20 years old and a five year-old cut over.
In the mornings I usually hunt hardwoods w/ rub lines ( even old ones) & scrapes. In afternoons, I hunt Food Plots. In mid - November after most does have been breed, we will see multiple bucks after a hot doe