Best Dall sheep outfitter in North America

Big Nine outfitters Stone sheep would be nice but not in my price range.
Hell 3/4 of the Dall hunts are not either

Last edited:
I tried to compile the total number of outfits in Canada and Alaska for dall sheep.
I can't find a true source to back this number up

I can tell you it's a rich man's endeavor now

But it's the journey each of us takes.
All are different but the same in so many ways.
We all (most) try to do the best we can.
The best sometimes falls short for our dream.
I've been blessed with so much
To come from living in a tent in the mountains to being able to sleep in a bed in a house that has a million dollar veiw is the most beautiful thing. Married to the most amazing woman is on another level of life and it's extraordinary journey.
And then I ask myself "why,after all you've been through, is a curly horned animal so deeply desired?
Why?"

The cost is out of this world. But I can tell you, that the experience of a backpack hunt, that pushes you to the limits, and everything that goes with it, is an experience that you will NEVER forget. And cherish forever. I hunted in the Brooks, and killed a great ram. But, it is the total experience of the backpack, spike camp hunt that Still makes me smile. I carried 71# in...9 miles, and 107# out, 9 miles. In 1 pull. I was 48 years old.

As I'm typing this, and looking at my ram, I can honestly tell you...if you can find a way to do it...GO FOR IT!!!

That's why it is so desired to you. Being in, and conquering the mountains is so very rewarding. I hope you can, and will do it. You will never regret it.

I should have listened to myself and chased this dream 20 years ago
Divorce sucked almost every penny I had for the next 15 years from 1998 to 2012. Now I wonder
Have you ever thought about a trans Caspian urial hunt in Texas? Google these hunts in Texas. Much cheaper, and you can hunt this year.

Attachments

• unnamed-3-9-1-1596567076.jpg
    unnamed-3-9-1-1596567076.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 3

Recent Posts