• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Bergara Sierra Wildnerness 7mm PRC

redneckbmxer24

*KEEPING IT FOR NOW*

Looking to sell my Bergara Sierra Wilderness 7PRC. Full disclosure this rifle went back to Bergara because it shot like crap out of the box even after a 60 round break in. They recrowned it and it's shooting sub 3/4moa with factory ammo now. So it's shooting good now and has less than 100 rounds through it. While it was back I bought the Seekins Element that I really wanted anyway and I don't need two 7PRC's.

It will ship as it wouldn't from the factory with box and manuals, radial brake, and thread protector. Plus I've got a Seekins 20MOA rail which will be included. Scope, rings and suppressor are not included.

$1000 shipped. Payment via Zelle or Venmo. Can also do a FTF with a FL resident in the Tampa area. I can do local sale for non resident as well but you'll have to meet at a FFL dealer and do a transfer.

I'm looking to add a classic R700 to my collection and will consider some of those in trade as well. I prefer 80's-90's models as I don't like the earlier checkering as much and I'm not interested in anything after freedom group acquired them. My top choice would be a BDL Varmint Special (wood stocked heavy blued barrel version) in 223 or 25-06. I will consider others as well though, but I'm not interested in anything but a traditional BDL style or a LSS. Rifles must be in excellent condition, I'm not interested in anything that's shot out, not original, or looks like it's been drug behind a truck or has rust or pitting.

Attachments

• 536E1274-5B28-4B36-BDAE-35DE3372F12B.jpeg
    536E1274-5B28-4B36-BDAE-35DE3372F12B.jpeg
    239.8 KB · Views: 117
Last edited: