• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale Benelli R1 in 30-06

Mrvmax

I bought this new several years ago and hunted with it twice (got three feral hogs with it this year using my thermal). I would estimate 50 rounds through it.

It shoots well, I have never tried to see how accurate since it was just a hog rifle and with my thermal it can only be so accurate due to thermal limitations.

There is a ding on the stock and a mark on the receiver (I tried to capture it from the pics). It comes with the stock mag and 1 ten round mag. $950 shipped to your FFL USPS money order (I will accept personal check but will wait for it to clear before shipping) or Zelle.

If you are local to the Houston area you can pick it up in person (and I can make you a deal on some factory ammo).

The only reason I am selling is to buy another long range rifle…..

PM if interested, pics located here: Pictures

I am trying to get a pic posted but having some trouble so see the link above for now.

Last edited:
53964855452_89c78afe48_o.jpeg

If you have good feedback here, I may be able to take MC or Visa as a payment option.