Bear creek arsenal ??

I bought a few items, they worked, kinda get what you pay for. I got a 6.5 Grendel upper, and it was actually pretty accurate, side charger. Handguard was super heavy and coating was powder coat in stead of cerakote

I've had no issues really- bough a cheepo 223 upper- it works fine and it's pleasantly accuracte-- also bought a 450bm upper- it came with a multi hole brake but was advertised as having a side port brake-- I contacted them about it and they promptly sent me the side port brake for free with no hastles. It operates just fine and it's a 3/4 moa with handloads and 1 moa with box ammo

But they are a budget company so I don't expect super high quality or fit/finish from their products.

I know they have had some qc issues in the past but I've not encountered any.
I have a buddy that has a 6.5g upper from them and no issues either with a 1 moa accuracy on it too

I am glad to read that your builds worked out for you. And I'll say that their customer service was excellent. They were very apologetic and they replaced the barrels and bolt without any hassle what-so-ever. However, it put me off their products for any future budget builds. I just traded off the replacements for other stuff. Now, this was about 3 years ago. I hope they figured out the issues and corrected accordingly.

I did not have a good experience with their products or service. Bought a complete glock slide, firing pin was seized. They wouldn't give my money back but also didn't have a replacement. After several months of me complaining i finally got a refund...

I have a 223 Wylde upper from them, side charger, 20" stainless barrel. super accurate with 55 and 68 grain ammo (hornady frontier). I've been more than happy with it for what I paid.

I'm looking at a 22 mag ar is what I was wondering about
I can't offer any practicle experience. I've only read about them on several forums and watched alot of You Tube reviews on them because I was interested in the same. BC seemed to be the go to on them and the reports were pretty lack luster....mostly jamming issues and extremely ammo picky. Therefore, I gave up on the idea. Sticking with my Ruger 10/22 mag. And no, it's not for sale...LOL;)

I can't offer any practicle experience. I've only read about them on several forums and watched alot of You Tube reviews on them because I was interested in the same. BC seemed to be the go to on them and the reports were pretty lack luster....mostly jamming issues and extremely ammo picky. Therefore, I gave up on the idea. Sticking with my Ruger 10/22 mag. And no, it's not for sale...LOL;)
We'll disregard asking if it's for sale lol

I bought a .50 Beowulf upper from them almost 5 years ago. They delivered as expected, I ended up having issues with it not ejecting correctly and their customer service was responsive. I'm not sure how helpful they were yet though as they basically just claimed it was likely a magazine issue and I haven't shot it enough since then to determine if they are correct or not, it's just a silly for fun gun for me so haven't put the time into it. That was a long time ago obviously, I've seen a lot of negative things about them since then but my take on it is if you want an obscure item they carry at a good price they're probably a decent option but if you're expecting reliability it's probably worth paying more.

Primary Arms had a sale (more like free when buying other parts) on a 243win barrel. Haven't shot it much as the throat is very short and will get lengthened. Got it to shoot Sierra 90gr fmj's (now discontinued). Winchester factory 100gr soft points barely go into battery as it jams into the lands enough to close. The fmj's (2.650") are to long by .028" from data. Could seat then deeper, but don't want to! I haven't had time to work thru the small adjustments to get it running good (pops primers, firing pin failures due to burnt tips from popping primers). But then again I've had the same issues with proof and faxon barrels also. Just need to adjust gb and add weight in the buffer or the bcg and hopefully not needing to ream the gas port.