• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale Battle born batteries

338 dude

These batteries are designed for solar off grid applications.
There are eight of these batteries currently for sale and are priced at over 900 new. $500 each will sell separately or altogether. Buyer is responsible for shipping.
IMG_1330.jpeg
IMG_1416.jpeg

Last edited:
These batteries are designed for solar off grid applications.
There are eight of these batteries currently for sale and are priced at over 900 new. $500 each will sell separately or altogether. Buyer is responsible for shipping.View attachment 572090View attachment 572097
Bill
Hope all is well!
What is that system you have rigged up?
Looks like two series? 48v & 48v

Bill
Hope all is well!
What is that system you have rigged up?
Looks like two series? 48v & 48v
Not my system it's a very good friend of mine he lives off grid. He had a problem and upgraded his entire system, and would like to recoup some of the cost by selling these batteries.

Bigger much more expensive batteries, the three batteries he has now give 30% more power than the eight batteries he had previously but approximately $2000 per battery!
Would be nice to LIVE OFF THE GRID!!!!
We thought about putting in a Solar Electric System in 16 years ago, but the technology was not there like now and the costs $$$$$ . I guess now if we put in a $20k system we could pay it off in ten years.
It costs us about $2K per year for a 5,500 sqft total Electric house/water well/septic. We have some of the least expensive ELECTRIC in the Country here in GA.

Still our dream house is away from everyone and everything!

While I did not go with solar I did use spray foam insulation. My entire house is encapsulated exterior walls and the roof every interior wall is insulated but mostly for sound. My electric bill usually runs $90 to $100 a month. The only foam insulation visible now is in the attic. The temps in the attic are usually only 10 to 15° different from the house.

image.jpg

Last edited:
That's a great improvement! Even with 23KW in solar panels my summer a/c just sucks the wattage. I have the main house and a Casita for the mother in law and a mini split in the gun shop. It's hot here and the cost is high for power in Phoenix area. That solar system and the insulation you have applied are pretty nice improvements.
A Tesla battery "wall" starts at $40K plus all the panels to charge it is probably $40K for my application. Ouch.