Barnes Vor-tx 108g TTSX 300 WM

Hello all,
I have an LR-1000 from Gunwerks arriving later this month. I had it done in .300 WM and sent them several boxes of Barnes VOR-TX 180 grain TTSX's for ballistic validation to create my bullet drop compensation turret. With the new laws around ammo going to effect here in Ca at the end of the year I'm going to be getting into reloading.

My question is this: How do I replicate the VOR-TX load for the TTSX? The Barnes reloading manual that I have been able to find does not include the TTSX. Do they have a more current manual that I am missing? Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks!

Hello all,
I have an LR-1000 from Gunwerks arriving later this month. I had it done in .300 WM and sent them several boxes of Barnes VOR-TX 180 grain TTSX's for ballistic validation to create my bullet drop compensation turret. With the new laws around ammo going to effect here in Ca at the end of the year I'm going to be getting into reloading.

My question is this: How do I replicate the VOR-TX load for the TTSX? The Barnes reloading manual that I have been able to find does not include the TTSX. Do they have a more current manual that I am missing? Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks!
First is of course measure the over all length.

Pull a bullet and weigh the charge. If you have a large selection of powders you might be able to spot which one it is. It could be unique to Barnes.

There are many more places for TTSX loads than the Barnes manual.

Using the published fps data from the box find the TTSX load or TSX load that is closest with a powder that would be close to the came charge.

Work up the load...

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.