• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Barnes .25 Cal 100 Grain TTSX Bullets.

antelopedundee

A store down the road from me had 5 boxes of these on the shelf as of Friday the 26th. Was thinking of getting a box for myself. I would be willing to get the other 4 or whatever is left for someone else if interested. Cost would be $40 per box plus 7% Iowa sales tax plus $8 shipping in a small flat rate box so would be $179 re-imbursed by no fee PayPal or money order. I will be passing by there again tomorrow afternoon. Message here or email at [email protected]

If you want them I would expect you to honor your commitment if I can get them.

Shooters helping shooters since 512 BC.

I don't really need them so I would not pay shipping from Midway. As long as I'm driving past the place I'd stop. I usually stop there anyway. If they have them I might pick up a box for me. A couple weeks ago I did score a box of Barnes 6.5 127 grain LRX.

That's a very nice gesture!

MidwayUSA also has them in stock.

Limit of 2. If they would sell 4 boxes to you it would be actually cheaper to get from me since they would probably charge $12 or 13 for shipping and they don't seem to believe in flat rate boxes. Course they have them and I don't so there's that.

Last edited:
They had/have them. I told the checkout gal that their website says OOS, but still 4 on the shelf. She says that we just put them out. I said that they were there last week. She says, oh.