Barbour Creek student take antelope @ 1507 yards

The OP of the thread never discusses anything about Coyotes. Stay on the tracks and not off the rails.
9:58 today read his post, did he mention killing a coyote in it?And i'm on track ,read his post.This is a coyote, the black thing at 12 o'clock is a snout, where did he hit it below the snout that killed it.Not a hard question unless it's BS! With a 22 subsonic at 105 yards.

Attachments

• sn.jpg
    sn.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 1
9:58 today read his post, did he mention killing a coyote in it?And i'm on track ,read his post.This is a coyote, the black thing at 12 o'clock is a snout, where did he hit it below the snout that killed it.Not a hard question unless it's BS!
That's not the OP of the thread. You and whoever your referring to should start a different thread about shooting Coyotes with subsonic loads. There's only 1 OP of a thread!

Last edited:
Where was he hit under the snout and was drt?a very valid question that needs answering,something smells here,BS maybe I surely hope noto_O.
Just under the muzzle high throat patch just under the totality of the muzzle. Looking right at me. Didn't have a range finder or anything so I just aimed 6 inches above his forehead and let her rip. It was early September squirrel season so his coat was really thin. I was very surprised myself. At 78 ft-pounds it shouldn't work.

Mathematically, it was low probability, he took a chance and was successful.
On that shot he's 100%, no doubt pushing it but who cares, at those ranges your dead nuts or complete miss.
Mathematically we shouldn't be able to shoot 5 shot groups sub inch at 1000 yards but it happens when it's right.

I can't speak for others, but for me it's just the fact that it's simply not believable when people start spouting that someone with training can do this every time. It is a low percentage shot that this guy would miss a lot of the time for all the mathematical reasons articulated a couple posts above.

But, he made it!

Recent Posts