Barbour Creek and Eagle Ballistics

Hi James, I noticed in a recent video that you were testing a new McMillan stock. Is there a current production McMillan that you could recommend that is closest to the stocks you are using at the school? Thanks!

Am I correct that Eagle ballistics is only iphone ? If so I won't be using it.

I will be interested in trying it once its available. Compeition is a good thing.

Tried Eagle Ballistics out at the 1500 meter range here in Germany. (Stationed over here) Connection to my Sig and Weatherflow was super easy. Had to adjust the BC of the ammo I was shooting slightly but was super easy to do. Other than that was spot on as long as I called the wind down range correctly. I'm not the best at that though admittedly. Only issue I have is the Azimuth and inclination won't work when I click it. I hit set both or one or the other and it just goes back to the main screen and doesn't capture it. I just manually entered it though and it worked fine. I have
used iStrelok, AB, and the Hornady4Dof. This ballistics calculator is awesome. Highly recommend.

Tried Eagle Ballistics out at the 1500 meter range here in Germany. (Stationed over here) Connection to my Sig and Weatherflow was super easy. Had to adjust the BC of the ammo I was shooting slightly but was super easy to do. Other than that was spot on as long as I called the wind down range correctly. I'm not the best at that though admittedly. Only issue I have is the Azimuth and inclination won't work when I click it. I hit set both or one or the other and it just goes back to the main screen and doesn't capture it. I just manually entered it though and it worked fine. I have
used iStrelok, AB, and the Hornady4Dof. This ballistics calculator is awesome. Highly recommend.
Make sure to give it permission to use the camera