Ballistic Programs Variation

If you ask Google for strelok pro you will be directed to his website. There is a disclaimer regarding his ban.
Scroll down and he links a site.
where you can purchase.
It a Chinese electronics company called Huawei.
I used this site not Galaxy store because it was removed.
Sorry if I caused any confusion.

Option 1 - I used software called Imagic for the iPhone and I was able to move it from iPhone to iPhone. You have to use Imagic on the iPhone that has Strelok currently on it. It backs the software up and then allows you to keep it for future device installs. You install the software using Imagic and not the App Store from that point forward for Strelok.

Option 2 - is an app called Chain Gun, it's eerily quite similar in look, etc to Strelok. Supports seems good as well.
I just tried to find chain gun in the iOS apps and didn't see anything about it.

1718022437324.png

Forgot the word elite

Thanks for clearing that up!
When you print the data does it allow MOA, Inches, and Clicks to be selected on the same printout ?

If you are a iPhone user to a good look at Trasol. AB is solid and has all the CDM's for you. I use Trasol on my android, but you need to know how to download it from older phones

Thanks for clearing that up!
When you print the data does it allow MOA, Inches, and Clicks to be selected on the same printout ?
Yes it dose, options for the table output is bullet speed, bullet energy, flight time, absolute drop, inches; Vertical correction (elevation), Horizontal Correction (windage) & Lead correction (moving target) all allow to show one or all of inch, MOA, SMOA, MRAD, Clicks, Turret. Trying to get a screen shot now.

Ok, here is a short 9-10 second video of the output table with all options selected.

EDIT: That didn't work. Sorry, will have to figure it out later.

EDIT2: Maybe figured it out, let's try this.

Attachments

• Chairgun.pdf
    520.3 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Tex, the video didn't work but thanks for the info. Glad to be on android but good to know there is another option out there.

Recent Posts