• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Back up for sale 300 win mag McMillan, Benchmark

Timnterra

I am relisting this rifle for sale because of a non-paying buyer. It is a 300 win mag built by Benchmark Barrels. The action was not blueprinted. The barrel is a 3groove 1-10" twist stainless Sendero contour with deep flutes and a side port muzzle break. The barrel is 26.5" long including the break. The stock is a light weight McMillan Hunter with edge fill was black but has been painted GAP camo. The stock had previously been opened up for a varmint contour barrel that was a little wider than the Sendero but it is not a noticeable difference. It is built on a Reminfton long action with Badger Ordnance recoil lug, walker style Remington trigger and Remington bdl bottom metal. The gun has been hunted and seen some use but is still in good shape. The metal is cerakoted graphite black. It has probably had around 600 rounds down the barrel but I'm not sure. It shoots sub moa. I'm dropping the price to $1300 shipped OBO.
Thanks
Tim
270-576-0801
[email protected]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 18
Sorry that pic didn't have the bolt, it does come with the bolt.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 12
Had a request for a group so I loaded up 4 rounds and drove up the hill behind my house and shot this group. 100yds 20 degrees 10-12 mph quartering head/cross-wind. 208 Amax 75.5 gr h1000 wlrm primer Hornady brass. Shooting was done prone on a bipod with beanbag for rear support. 1" squares on the target the pic turned sideways for some reason.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 16
Willing to accept partial trades for a fast twist 6mm or 7mm barrel a Remington short action standard bolt face, or a long action with either standard or mag bolt face, or a 22 bolt action to use as a trainer rifle

Unless Ron has changed the way he does things, that Remington should be trued. The .250" ptg precision recoil lug is a bit of a giveaway. Ron had told me for years he wouldn't put a barrel on a Remington without truing up at least the threads and the face of the receiver. Also if you sent me that rifle I guarantee I could get it to shoot sub half moa. Someone is getting a great deal! Free bump.