• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Baby due, daddy's toys first to go

MU Ag Rho

Baby due, daddy\'s toys first to go

My third child is due and I am sure the hospital will want some money since I don't have any insurance. So my stuff is the first to go.

1. 6.5-284 Remington long action with Kostyshyn 28" barrel with vias muzzle brake, sitting in a Shehane tracker stock with a rifle basix 2 oz trigger, no safety. I bought it about 6 months ago and have not gotten to shoot it much, but I have shot it enough to know it shoots a hell of a lot better than I do. The load I have been shooting is 139 gr Lapua and 142 SMK's pushed by H4831SC. Will be shipped in hard sided case. I don't know what the gun weighs by it self but I will try to get it on a scale. $1400.00

2. Remington 700 Sendero SF 7 RUM--everything is stock, trigger down to 2 lbs. approx 150 down the tube, I have not shot any factory shells, just 162 amax's with RL 22 will shoot under 1/2 if shooter does their part. $750.00

3. Remington 700 Sendero SF 25-06 again everthing is stock trigger down around 2 lbs. approx 450 down tube, all B-tips with RL 22. $750.00

4. Mossberg 835 ultimag 3 1/2 woodland camo with simmons aetec 2.8-10 on it. $300.00

5. Burris Black Diamond 6-24x50 30mm side focus with fine duplex, was mounted in burris sig rings, has been on my 6.5 not shot much, comes with box, towel and covers. $550.00

6. Burris Black Diamond 6-24x50 AO 30mm with fine plex, was mounted in burris sig rings it has been on my 25-06, not shot much, comes with box, towel and cover. $500.00

7. Leupold VX-III 4.5-14x40LR 30mm, no target knobs, was mounted on my 7 Rum in Leupold mounts since both were new comes with butler creek flip caps, box, towel and paper work. $550.00

Willing to entain offers.

All shipping will be $25.00 on rifles and $12.00 on scopes.

pictures to come as soon as I learn how to do it.

Thanks Dan

Re: Baby due, daddy\'s toys first to go

Forgot to mention 3 day inspection with everything, I will refund money if not as I described, rifle to be unfired.

Thanks

Dan

you will have to email for pics because I don't know how to post pics and have been very unsuccesfull everytime I have tried this morning. Thanks sorry for my ignorance.

Dan

Is the 7mm ultra mag for sale yet? Stan

7. Leupold VX-III 4.5-14x40LR 30mm, no target knobs, was mounted on my 7 Rum in Leupold mounts since both were new comes with butler creek flip caps, box, towel and paper work. $550.00

Reticle??

Would $700 buy the 7RUM? Thanks Stan