Awesome mountain hunt

Aoudad shooter1975

just returned from Kyrgyzstan hunting mid Asian ibex. If you want a good hunt in the mountains with a chance to take a whopper-at a reasonable price I highly recommend. I did this hunt to feel out the outfit that I might hunt Marco Polo sheep...I went with Kyrgyzstan mountain adventures, I will highly recommend them. The hunting was hard, with high altitude and wary animals--but connected on day 4 with a nice billy.

Ed

Attachments

• IMG_2938.JPG
    IMG_2938.JPG
    519.7 KB · Views: 315
just returned from Kyrgyzstan hunting mid Asian ibex. If you want a good hunt in the mountains with a chance to take a whopper-at a reasonable price I highly recommend. I did this hunt to feel out the outfit that I might hunt Marco Polo sheep...I went with Kyrgyzstan mountain adventures, I will highly recommend them. The hunting was hard, with high altitude and wary animals--but connected on day 4 with a nice billy.

Ed
Awesome. I live these types of adventure hunts!!

W

Ed
what is that white thing tied to your barrel?

I used a camp rifle as my ammo was taken out of my bag in Turkey ( Along with my cigars). This was Tikka with a southern engineered sling...it had a pretty nice scope on it (tract)..got the job done--but not quite my 7SAUM...

Really nice to see someone on here with one of those type of goats. For the last couple of nights I've been watching some of the hunting on u-tube and it looks like one of the best hunts you could ever go on. The elevations seem to be really incredible and something you really need to get in shape for and you still will be huffing and puffin. Congrats on a nice ibex. I had heard they have these things down in New Mexico now but very limited tags.

Really nice to see someone on here with one of those type of goats. For the last couple of nights I've been watching some of the hunting on u-tube and it looks like one of the best hunts you could ever go on. The elevations seem to be really incredible and something you really need to get in shape for and you still will be huffing and puffin. Congrats on a nice ibex. I had heard they have these things down in New Mexico now but very limited tags.

These are the mid Asian ibex...not Besor or mediterranean like in New Mexico... get you lungs in shape--you will get your butt kicked anyway. No way to really prepare. Just do stairs and take Dimox...best 10k you will spend...

Ed
Magnificent!

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.